Aviation Management Diploma and Commercial Pilot License
AZM University and Airways Aviation Lebanon have teamed up to offer you a double profession qualification, a university qualification with the addition of a fully accredited EASA or ICAO Commercial Pilot License. You get to become a professional airline pilot and an aviation manager all at once!
Airways Aviation – ESMA, in collaboration with the prestigious Montpellier Business School, offers you a one-of-a-kind course that allows you to obtain a bachelor’s degree in aeronautical management and a commercial pilot license.
Applications for this course are to be processed directly through Airways Aviation.
Become a qualified commercial pilot with Airways Aviation Lebanon
· Diploma of Aviation (Commercial Pilot License – Airplane)
· Diploma of Aviation (Instrument Rating) and Multi-Engine Class Rating
The Airways Aviation - ESMA Diploma of Aviation (Commercial Pilot License – Airplane) and Diploma of Aviation (Instrument Rating) is approved by the Civil Aviation Authority and has been designed in conjunction with industry experts.
Upon completion, graduates will have obtained the skills and knowledge needed to fly as a professional pilot. The Airways Aviation Lebanon Diploma of Aviation (CPL) comprises three pilot license types issued as students achieve the required level of skill:
Private Pilot License (PPL)
Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
Aviation Management skills
Our Diploma of Aviation (IR) offers advanced flight training conducted on a multi-engine class airplane.
A double diploma in flight training:
A minimum of 190 hours flying including at least:
· 70 hours as pilot in command
· 20 hours cross country as pilot in command
· 10 hours instrument flight time
· 10 hours dual instrument in-flight
· 5 hours night flight including 1hour solo circuits
Diploma of Aviation (Commercial Pilot License – Airplane)
Location: Airways Aviation Lebanon
We proudly assert that our cadets achieve the highest of recruiting scores. Airways Aviation – ESMA collaborates with many notable airlines around the world. In return, we assist our cadets when they are ready to take on their voyage in their careers.
- Must be 17 years old (18 at the date of the CPL Skill test)
- Must have passed the Foundation Course & the Compass Test
- Must have a High School graduate or equivalency
- Hold a minimum of 5.5 IELTS, 605 TOEIC, CEFR B2, for students undertaking the ATP course in English
- Successful completion of English, Math, and Science is desirable
- Have a good command in English
- Hold an EASA &/or ICAO Class 1 medical without restrictions
- Successfully Pass Airways Aviation entrance MCQ Test
- Successfully Pass Airways Aviation entrance interview
YOUR RUNWAY TO WORKING WITH COMMERCIAL AIRLINES AS A PROFESSIONAL ADVANCED PILOT