Cabincrew recruitments training
The cabin crew recruitment coaching workshop is your first immersion as a cabin crew in the aviation world. Airways Aviation– ESMA offers an advances module that will allow you to better approach company selections. The Recruitment Coaching Training is intended for candidates who wish to prepare for a Cabin Crew position within the airlines, as well as those wishing to acquire and develop a better self-confidence in order to optimize relations and exchanges with a demanding clientele as well as to maintain professional relations in an increasingly competitive aeronautical environment.
The training aims to provide the candidates with the necessary tools to succeed in their professional project and to put them in the best possible positions during their recruitment tests. The training helps to optimize the application materials (CV, cover letters, … in English and in French), to develop an argument that highlights the required skills and expectations of recruiters for this job profile.
The aim will also be to develop a win/windiscourse between the candidate and the company (concepts B.BertheuilConsulting)
· I learn to know myself
· What am I looking for in the company?
· What will I bring them in return?
· What is my added value compared to another candidate?
Program Duration: 4days (28h)
· Presentation of the philosophy of recruiters, the job description and the skills required for this profession.
· The recruitment process within French companies
· Recruitment interview training in French (roleplay):
- Group interview
- Personal interview
Day 2 :
· Presentation and development of B. Bertheuil Consulting’s concepts.
· What tools will be offered to you?
· Characterology test: I get to know myself
· How will you be able to use these tools to optimize customer relations and exchanges between colleagues and management within the company?
· Conversational English: acquisition of the specific technical vocabulary of a Cabin Crew
· Professionnal maintenance trainingin English (role-play)
· Work on the cover letter
· Work on the CV in French and in English
· OMP: Organizational performance management
· Competency assessment program OMP with personalized debrief
· Understand how we work, our motivations, how to fit into a team
Calendar and offers
Possibility of a package « Cabin crewrecruitment training + Intensive training course + TOEIC test »
For any further information, contact us: email@example.com
Price of the training: 600€
· Be motivated
· Accept to work on its own image and speech
· Bring a resume that will be used as part of the professional project strategy
· Adopt a good presentation throughout the course:
- For women: well-groomed hairstyle and makeup, skirt or trousers suit
- For men: neat hairstyle, shaved, suit, tie
Intensive training course + TOEIC test
Training and TOEIC test
TOEIC test « Listening and reading »
Fluency in English is essential in both academic and business. The TOEIC test (Test of English for International Communication) is a standardized in the form of multiple-choice questions which evaluate the English level of the candidates in an international professional context. This test measures reading and listening skills, in grammar and spelling. It is mandatory in most of the airlines' companies, but also for many international business companies. It is also used by universities and highly-reputated schools to validate the student’s English level, or professional inspiring to an internal promotion. Airways Aviation –ESMA has set up intensive TOEIC test preparation training to help candidates develop their English skills and knowledge in preparation for the test.
The intensive TOEIC test preparation course offered by Airways Aviation - ESMA is supervised by bilingual and experienced instructors, all accredited TOEIC (TCA) by ETC-Global. Lasting 2 weeks, it leads to master all the concepts, methodologies and tips of the test. The Airways Aviation – ESMA training center is an approved examination center, which allows trainees to take the test TOEIC« Listening and Reading » (institutional program) within Airways Aviation - ESMA, directly at the end of the two weeks of preparation.
Week1 : Section Listening Duration : 5days (32h)
Day1 : Photos / Audios
Day2 : Questions-answers
Day3 : Conversations
Day4 : Listening
Day5 : Revisions / Practice test – corrections
Week2 : Section Reading Duration :5 days (32h)
Day1 : written comprehension / Part 5
Day2 : written comprehension / Part 5 and 6
Day3 : written comprehension / Part 6
Day4 : written comprehension / Part 7
Day5 : Revisions – Practice test – corrections
+ Official TOEIC test « Listening and Reading »
Price of the TOEIC training : 1100 €
Who is it for?
The training is aimed at anyone wishing to prepare, optimize and pass the TOEIC test « Listening and Reading »
Have at least a level B1 according to the CEFRL (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Hold an EASA Class 2 Medical Certificate
· Hold a high school degree or equivalent
. Be able to speak English
· Be able to swim and have a certificate of swimming ability
· Be in good physical health
After graduation and successfully completing your license, with the EASA license you can apply to airline jobs in Europe, Middle East, the Gulf area and even some parts of Africa.