Commercial Pilot License
When you work as a commercial pilot, you have the advantage of having one of the best jobs in the world. You get to enjoy many benefits like traveling the world while maintaining a rewarding career in aviation.
The Commercial Pilot License (CPL) is European Safety Agency (EASA) approved and designed to build upon the skills gained during PPL training. This license is produced by the aviation industry to allow aviators to undertake further and more advanced flight training including visual flight rules (VFR), navigation, general handling, basic instrument flying, and advanced handling.
Upon completion of your CPL, you will have the skills and experience you need to work as a commercial pilot in a range of industry sectors – from agriculture and tourism to aerial surveillance flight instructor and passenger transport.
Airways Aviation – ESMA provides an innovative, effective, and rigorous program. We teach you the fundamentals in safety, innovation, integrity, and excellence.
You will complete a minimum of 65 hours flying which includes a mixture of dual, single, and multi-engine flight training. Exact training hours will depend on your previous flying experience.
FNPT-II DA42 Simulator
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Must hold a valid DBS basic disclosure certificate
· Hold an EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate
· Hold a valid ICAO or EASA PPL
· Have Passed all EASA theoretical knowledge ground examinations to ATPL or CPL Level
· Hold a night qualification
· Have completed 200 hours flight time as a pilot (100 hours as pilot in command)
· Have flown 300nm cross country, with two landings at aerodromes different to that of departure
· Have a multi-engine piston class rating
· Have completed his BIFM (Basic Instrument Flying Module)