Integrated Pilot Training
Our EASA Modular Course is designed to take you from no aviation experience (ab initio) to a qualified commercial pilot with a ‘frozen’ Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) over a period of 36 weeks followed by a 33-week flying program. Upon graduation, you will be ready to begin your new career.
We offer EASA accredited pilot training at our specially designed academy headquarters at Montpellier Méditerranée Airport. The course syllabus has been created in consultation with leading airlines and covers the rigorous technical requirements of pilot training. Trainees will also experience personal and professional growth at every stage of the process.
Our modern facilities are devised to offer everything needed for great achievements and an outstanding training experience. By the end of this course, you will be fully equipped to be a highly skilled, knowledgeable, and employable airline pilot.
DA40 & DA42
- EASA Foundation Course
- Private Pilot License
- Structured Hours Building
- EASA fATPL Ground School
- EASA CPL/ME-IR
- Must be 18 years old at the date of the CPL Skill test
- Have Class 1 Medical Certificate in a CEMPN (Centre of Medical Expertise for Flight Attendants)
- Pass the Foundation Course & the Compass Test
- At least be a High School graduate or have equivalency
- Hold a minimum of 5.5 IELTS, 605 TOEIC, CEFR B2, for students undertaking the ATP course in English
- Successful completion of English, Math, and Science is desirable
- Have a good command in English
- Hold an EASA &/or ICAO Class 1 medical without restrictions
- Successfully Pass Airways Aviation entrance MCQ Test
- Successfully Pass Airways Aviation entrance interview