Dual Qualification MBS Program
Airways Aviation – ESMA, in collaboration with Montpellier Business School (MBS), offers you a unique course of dual qualification. This is a great opportunity for you to start your exciting career in aviation with a dual qualification to become a Professional Airline Pilot and an Aviation-oriented Manager!
By undertaking the MBS program, you will not only be joining one of the most notable flight academies in the world, Airways Aviation – ESMA, but you will also join one of the most prestigious universities in France. Our school is an Approved Training Organization, ATO and is approved by high European authorities, EASA.
The Bachelor's degree is normally obtained after 3 years of study, however, the Pilot's license allows you to validate 120 credits out of the 180 for this degree. Therefore, you can obtain a Bachelor’s degree for 1/3of its price (between 30K€ and 35K€ depending on the options) and only 10 weeks of lessons during the second year with us!
Our school proudly graduates cadets with the highest recruiting scores while cooperating with many airlines around the world to better guarantee our students more opportunities to delve into.
- EASA Foundation Course
- Private Pilot License
- Aviation Management Courses
- Structured Hours Building
- ICAO CPL/ME-IR
- EASA ATPL Ground School
- EASA CPL/ME-IR
- Must be 17 years old (18 at the date of the CPL Skill test)
- Must have passed the Foundation Course/ Compass Test
- At least be a High School graduate or have equivalency
- Hold a minimum of 5.5 IELTS, 605 TOEIC, CEFR B2, for students undertaking the ATP course in English
- Successful completion of English, Math, and Science is desirable
- Have a good command in English
- Hold an EASA &/or ICAO Class 1 medical without restrictions
- Successfully Pass Airways Aviation entrance MCQ Test
- Successfully Pass Airways Aviation entrance interview